Thursday 6 December 2007

Big Chill Festival Work Experience 2007


On the 31st of August to the 8th of September, I did work experience for White Lable, who are a do branding events, and marketing services.

Every year they do festivals promoting the number 1 jamaican rum 'Wray & Nephew'. I help transform the empty, spacial area into a fabulous, tropical Rum shackalak paradise!!....you really did think you were in Jamaica!! :-)

I helped with set design, graphics to branding. They were all a lovely bunch of people!!! It was a brilliant week! Thanks guys for letting me take part!!! ;-)

Oh also, doing work experience at a fetival is so cool, cause you can get to see loads of acts :-) so happy 2 see Gilles Peterson again wooh! Lol! &Isac Hayes...what a ledgend! Oh, Im in the crowd somewhere, if you know me try and spot me. I have a big jug of Wray and Newphew, i was rummed up the entire week!!! :-P

No comments: